All WRR trails are CLOSED. Think SNOW!
Scroll down to see live Facebook trail updates
Please respect our landowners. Stay on marked trails.
Click here to sign up to Volunteer or Contact Us
Click here to sign up for text alerts in regards to the club
Click here to view our January 2020 Newsletter
We will start signing for the upcoming riding season in November. Please reach out to a sign crew team leader to HELP:
- Jeff Chapman – 585-721-0477 – Atlantic to Blue Heron Golf Course to Log Cabin, Ginegaw Park – S45a, WRR1, WRR2
- Todd Chapman – 585-503-5506 – G and S Orchards (Craft Farm)
- Austin Lazzaro – 585-507-6633 – Ginegaw Park to Marion connection, Junction at Lewis & Plank – S43a
- Dave McBride – 585-760-9968 – G and S Orchards (Lincoln Rd) to D & K Craft Farm (Allen Rd) – S45
- Randy Phillips- 585-259-9217 – Brick Church Rd to G and S Orchards (Burrows Rd) – S43
- John Roome – 315-576-0536 – Powerlines Junction on Plank to Williamson connection – C4W
- Ross Wheadon – 585-737-2807 – Marchner Rd to Bill Grays, Wilburt Junction to E/W lines, Airstrip to N/S lines – S44A, WRR4, S44B
- Dave Miller – 585-507-6586 – Roadside roping
- Mike Farrow 585-202-1937 – Kiosks
Please be proactive and sign up to help your club make the trail safe for everyone!!
Live Facebook Feed: Trail Updates
A big thank you to our advertising sponsors!