All WRR trails are CLOSED. Think SNOW!
Please respect our landowners. Stay on marked trails.
Click here to sign up to Volunteer or Contact Us
Click here to sign up for text alerts in regards to the club
Click here to view our 11/25/18 Newsletter
We will start signing for the upcoming riding season in November. Please reach out to a sign crew team leader to HELP:
- Jeff Chapman – 585-721-0477 – Atlantic to Carey Lake, Golf Course, Ginegaw Park – S45a, WRR1, WRR2
- Todd Chapman – 585-503-5506 – Craft Farm – East of Lincoln Rd
- Austin Lazzaro – 585-507-6633 – Ginegaw Park to Marion connection, Junction at Lewis and Plank – S43a
- Dave McBride – 585-760-9968 – Powerlines from Allen Road to Craft Farm – S45
- Randy Phillips- 585-259-9217 – Craft Farm to Brick Church – S43
- John Roome – 315-576-0536 – Powerlines on Plank to Williamson connection – C4W
- Ross Wheadon – 585-737-2807 – Marchner to Bill Grays, Junction to E/W lines, Airstrip to N/S lines – S44A, WRR4, S44B
- Dave Miller – 585-507-6586 – Roadside roping
- Mike Farrow 585-202-1937 – Kiosks
Please be proactive and sign up to help your club make the trail safe for everyone!!
A big thank you to our advertising sponsors!